Hi, I'm Lucy Escobar
I am on a mission to help you achieve your full potential and take your career to the next level.
I always knew I wanted to be part of the business segment since I was young. This led me to begin my career at one of the top five banks in the nation. I retired from the banking industry after 20 years and pursued my passion for business coaching and consulting. I opened up my firm and began working with top-performing leaders to help them achieve clarity and create a path to the vision they envisioned. I successfully build rapport with clients and am known as an enthusiastic result maven that has a collaborative style when coaching. I have worked with various corporations, not-for-profit, entrepreneurs, and government offices around the world.
As I coach, I engage with individuals who are seeking to maximize their leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and desire to build effective teams, and champion profit throughout the organization.
Using a unique 360 Leadership assessment, I help leaders discover and clarify areas for development, encourage leader self-discovery, professional development, and hold leaders accountable for results.
- Notary Public for State of Oregon- Cedula 950737.
- The John Maxwell Team- Coach empresarial certificado.
- The John Maxwell Team- Coach certificado de liderazgo-desarrollo humano y oratoria.
- Federal Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS- Cedula 531998.
- Grant Cardone -Sales Training.
- The Maxwell DISC Method- Behavior analysis consultant.
- YOUTH MAX by The John Maxwell Team- Certificación de empowerment juvenil.
- H&R Block- certificación de preparador de impuestos federal.
- Legacy Training and Development- Certificación de estrategia empresarial.
The qualities that characterize me as a person, but that also define my work team and that I look for in every collaboration I do with clients and contracting companies. I believe in the value of words, commitment, honesty and proactivity as the basis of a successful working relationship.